SSA Evil is about to return.

Participant count
  • Participant list

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
Finally making its return very shortly. After a unexpected hibernation, we were able to bring the Evil back to market, we are just getting our ducks in a row and will have it available on the SSA Store soon.

Slight upgrades all over, basically everything except the basket was tweaked or improved. Specs will be fairly close to the previous model and power handling will be conservative again, and pricing will be finalized shortly. Starting off in 15" and 18".

We have wanted to bring the Evil back as fast as possible, and it is almost here.

Attachments

• 2019-10-02.png
    2019-10-02.png
    740.6 KB · Views: 245
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.