Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
Which will get the loudest with around 700-800rms in 2.5cf tuned to 34hz?? I dont have anymore room to spare. Would someone be interested in making me a graph of each in WinISD...

I want SPL as well as SQL but only listen to rap/r&b so I dont really know if I need an SQL driver even though I want some sort of SQ. I previously had 2 15in. CVRs in a prefab sealed and they sounded good to me, loud too. Ive heard a 12in. MOFO that got pretty loud but had terrible SQ!!! What would a CVR be classified as...SQL/SPL? Also if u know of another sub that will get louder with the above dimensions below $280 including s/h LMK. THANKS

tune it lower than that.. bout 28 hz. Once youdrop the sub in, it raises tuning freq up a few hz, and 38 is a lil more on the spl side of things than sq.
i would tune it lower but dont have the extra space to spare...34 is about right considering I want some sack shakin lows and have space restrictions.......

I wouldn't port an OZ ME. I heard a 12 in about 2 tuned to 32 and it sounded pretty hollow and peaky. They sound great sealed though...
Really....i heard they can get pretty loud ported. How would an OZ sound in 2.8-3cubes sealed compared to a CW ported in 2.5???

btw, thats 2.5cf after sub and port displacement.

Could someone make me a graph of the two subs in 2.5cf net tuned to 34hz and the ME in a 3cf sealed box? It would be appreciated since the poll is so close...Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...