Sq???

furymuscle64

will someone please explain to me what sq is? i have the new memphis m3s and iver been hearing they have more "sq" than L7s. L7s are amazing subs in my opinion but expensive. does this mean that my M3s will be able to compete with kickers or hands down be better? this is my first system and im absolutely exstatic about putting those beasts in my car. anyone who has sugestions about amps, boxes, or anything else to use with these M3s to make them pound please let me in on it thanks

andrewsaudiopics007.jpg

will someone please explain to me what sq is? i have the new memphis m3s and iver been hearing they have more "sq" than L7s. L7s are amazing subs in my opinion but expensive. does this mean that my M3s will be able to compete with kickers or hands down be better? this is my first system and im absolutely exstatic about putting those beasts in my car. anyone who has sugestions about amps, boxes, or anything else to use with these M3s to make them pound please let me in on it thanks
dude, your on the road to getting flamed! If I were you I would look at your budget and go from there. Unless you give some where to start it is a wide open book with no limits;)

GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

furymuscle64

furymuscle64
Green, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kroid777