Sports card collection.

Forben70
10+ year member

I've decided to go ahead and list the whole collection for sale. It will include all of the cards I previously posted, I can get that list if you need. Plus the whole collection. 15,000 cards. There's over 20,000.00 in cards. I'm asking $1900. I do not care if you guys think I'm a scammer, someone mis-understood the whole thing and that's how it is. I will send first if thats a problem. Long as you have a list of reffs. and I can confirm a phone number with you.

BUMP!! Just for the simple fact that I am now in possession of all the rare cards listed in his other thread(excluding Mcquires as per agreement). Not to mention the fact that he shipped first. An incredible sign of trust. Thanks alot michael and I'll send the money out first thing tomorrow morning.

BUMP!! Just for the simple fact that I am now in possession of all the rare cards listed in his other thread(excluding Mcquires as per agreement). Not to mention the fact that he shipped first. An incredible sign of trust. Thanks alot michael and I'll send the money out first thing tomorrow morning.
WTF?? I will assume that your deal went fine. So now you expect everyone else to ignore everything else that points to this guy as a scammer?

Maybe you actually received what you thought you were buying. I hope so. But I wouldn't trust this guy.

Everyone else can do what they think is safe.

WTF?? I will assume that your deal went fine. So now you expect everyone else to ignore everything else that points to this guy as a scammer?
Maybe you actually received what you thought you were buying. I hope so. But I wouldn't trust this guy.

Everyone else can do what they think is safe.
PLEASE READ WHAT I SAID. Just in case you missed it I said "just for the simple fact I recieved the cards" I never said the guy was 100% trustworthy or anything.(granted, hes fine by me) I just wanted everyone to know I did get them when nobody even thought he had them. Its not like I did a background check when the guy said he would ship first, I saw no point.

This is the dumbest **** ever. ANYONE who is CONSIDERING purchasing this **** deserves to be scammed.
I'm with you 100%....and, cheapo, who gives a shiit if you actually got the cards he promised you. Have you bothered to read some of the shiit he was claiming on this and the other sites? The guy is now known to be a pathological liar. If he does actually have ALL the sports cards (and whatnot) he claims to have, WHO KNOWS where he got them from. I mean, why the fvck wold someone sell all those cards for so cheap when he already stated that he can get A LOT more (I'm talking HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS MORE) for them on eBay.....and don't give me that "I don't want to bother with all the trouble" or "ebay's gey" bullshiit. There HAS TO be a reason why he won't put them up on there.....and don't even bother stating one (a reason why) for him. Like I said, he's now known to be a pathological liar.

Forben,

You've got some nerve, bud. How the fvck can you come back on here and act like nothing ever happened. Do you think you can just come in here and say "Hey, look guys, I sent a guy the cards I posted up for sale so lets forget about all the other shiit. Go ahead and buy my stuff now". Sorry, homie, it doesn't work that way. Address all the other shiit, bud. You can't just put all that aside and start posting again like you never said any of it. Why the fvck would you make all that other shiit up:confused: ....especially about both your parents and (then soon after) your little brother being killed? Is any of that shiit even true? If it's not, you got some serious problems, buddy. By the way, I plan on posting this in all the threads that cheapo is posting in UNTIL YOU ADDRESS THE LIES!!

Mods,

Why didn't this guy get banned the first time around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Anyone making up lies LIKE THAT can't be trusted. PERIOD

-Jose

PLEASE READ WHAT I SAID. Just in case you missed it I said "just for the simple fact I recieved the cards" I never said the guy was 100% trustworthy or anything.(granted, hes fine by me) I just wanted everyone to know I did get them when nobody even thought he had them. Its not like I did a background check when the guy said he would ship first, I saw no point.
I did read what you said -- in this and the other threads. From those posts it appears that you are trying to bolster his credibility. I don't know why you want to help this guy **** on people, but that is what you are doing.

I did read what you said -- in this and the other threads. From those posts it appears that you are trying to bolster his credibility. I don't know why you want to help this guy **** on people, but that is what you are doing.

He wasn't out to give me credability, he was posting in my threads to give me feed back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif Something has been done on this forum for quite a while. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Forben70

10+ year member
Forben70
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views