Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 2 orion HCCA

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 2 vega stroker

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 2 e15k

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
You could get 2 SEs or 2 Ks for the price of some of the others that you have on there, and do better. Consider those...

so would the 2 SE's have pretty good SPL with that amp?and a good ported box?would they be better than the e15k?

sry i wanted to ask this too.... but are teh brahma's REALLY THAT GOOD????liek really hwo is the SPL on those subs? will they have better SPL then 2 e15k's or the SE's??

If you get a nice ported box and tune them right, yes I think the SE's would be much better for you. RangerMan could probably tell you alot about the SE's, I've only heard a pair of ported 10's but they sounded **** good.

2 15" SE's in an 8.4 cu.ft. box, tuned to 35hz :p //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If you had more power, the Shockers would own all. Depending on how much room for a box you have(please say SUV //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ), the K's or the SE's would probably give you the most boom for the buck...and the 1200.1 would power them nicley.

- Steve

Originally posted by ZmanTT sry i wanted to ask this too.... but are teh brahma's REALLY THAT GOOD????liek really hwo is the SPL on those subs? will they have better SPL then 2 e15k's or the SE's??
Brahma are great...but 2 is usually betterthan one...do some research on both the Ks and SEs. I love the SEs personally, but I can't fairly give input on the Ks b/c I have never owned one.

Code:
this is a tight one, hard choice to make
yeah no kidding,

so ya'll are saying the the shockers would have more SPL than all of them? so is this worth getting another 1200.1 and putting one on each? i really don't wanna do that cuz the $$$$ but if it will sound that much better i will have to save up some more.....but if not which do ya'll suggets the K or the SE for all out SPL,hey guys thanx for ya'lls advice,peace.....by the way this is goin in a mercedes

Go with the Shockers if your all about SPL...but save the cash and get yourself a nice pair of SE's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

EDIT = Forgot the "r" on "your"...duh!

Originally posted by ZmanTT
Code:
this is a tight one, hard choice to make

yeah no kidding,

so ya'll are saying the the shockers would have more SPL than all of them? so is this worth getting another 1200.1 and putting one on each? i really don't wanna do that cuz the $$$$ but if it will sound that much better i will have to save up some more.....but if not which do ya'll suggets the K or the SE for all out SPL,hey guys thanx for ya'lls advice,peace.....by the way this is goin in a mercedes
Your talking about getting 2 SHocker 3s, but for that, that is 3 SE and 3 Ks...and a bigger amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...