SPL Sub Needed..

want to get loud... get off the sealed cloud your on, take the two type R 10's you have now and just put them in a good size ported box give them all of 1200w you got, that should be louder than your buddies L712

Ya he has one 12" L7 . I would almost say my two tens in a sealed box are almost as loud. so two 12" Type-r in a ported box do the trick. I would say 600rms each would be plenty for them.
Liked the T3 audio TSS 12" but cant find a place to buy them I live in Maine.

Does anyone know any info on the Re mt 12"? like maybe the Rms..

Any other suggestions?
i have a 12" d2 t3 tss for 200 shipped. pm me if your interested. it will be perfect for the power you have.

want to get loud... get off the sealed cloud your on, take the two type R 10's you have now and just put them in a good size ported box give them all of 1200w you got, that should be louder than your buddies L712
Im not sure what your talking about with the sealed cloud? because if you have read any of this you would know i want to go with bigger subs in PORTED setup. I may go with 2 type-r 12"s though. Just thought I would try subs no one around Portland,Me has...

its used in good shape i hardly used it not sure before i got it though just some small scratches on the mag. just lmk in a pm.

I was thinking of going with either the

AQ HDC312

T3 TSS 12

RE MT 12

I want to go with one right now in a ported box. I am looking into a ho alternator for my car so coem tax time i can get another 1200rms amp and another one of the 12" subs and blow away anyone in my area by far...

Any suggestions??

the AQ HDC312 is prob my first choice because its rather inexpensive and i think i will have no problem blowin away that L7.

But I have heard alot of good things about RE as well probably the SX12. Not sure the rms on an MT12..

Although the AA HAVOC 12 is a very attractive sub anyone heard one of these?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.