spl meter

i own both meters the make it louder one is ok but its hard to get a peak reading on it with my dmm.it also reads about 2.5 db louder then my term pro but just for testing its an ok option.

ya i was looking at that ebay one.

$250 more and you get a score that other people give a **** about....
I'm just saying though...

what do you mean? i dont really care what other people give a **** about i just want to know where im at.

i could spend all that money on a termlabs meter but i think a new alternator is more important. thats next on my list.

Then why are you asking about the computer program?

I was just going off the fact that the computer program package is like $409... if you were even considering paying that you'd be wasting your money because of the relatively close pricepoint of the golden standard.

If you want a cheap meter then buy the cheap meter. Some will tell you to get it, so will tell you not to. Ypu've already got people telling you it's louder than the TL, and some telling you it's not as loud as the TL.

What you should be inquiring about in your specific instance is it's consistency. It already appears that it's not consistant to other meters, but you need to find out if it's consistant with it's self, i.e. if multiple measurements lend the same result.

that is a good question. i had asumed that those 2 ment it was consistantly loud or consistantly quiet. maybe they will come back and charify.

ok i see what you mean on that price now but i can get the meter and the program on ebay for like 180. makes a little more sence at that price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.