SPL help Jeep Pontiac or Chevy

Participant count
  • Participant list

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
theres an annual car show at Emporia ks small thing nothing major but they always have a sound off and its an AC mic and they meter either at the dash or kick your choice same with windows up or down your choice well its less then a month away and i still dont have my setup i can put it in either a 2001 pontiac bonneville supercharged an 03 jeep liberty sport or a 91 Chevy single cab sportside and i have a RD 1750.1 and either 2 12" kenwoods 400 watts rms each or a 15" AQ HDC3 both the jeep and pontiac have stock head units and the Chevy is gonna have a Panasonic flip out im gonna make a custom box for either of the setups but the Chevy has the least room to work with unless i take out the bench use just 1 bucket seat and build a huge enclosure in the rest of the cabin all ideas are welcome thanks for the imput guys

since they are doing AC unit if you feel like driving to JC i'll let you test it out on mine only cost you a case of Dew.
fyi have the 190spl sensor
i would love to take you up on that offer but my trucks speedometer busted so i dont drive it out of town

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.