spl enclosure for 2 rf punch hx2 15s

Try flipping the box subs firing up. More port area will help as well slightly higher tuning to keep the lows decent side firing port. If after you flip the box you still want to build a new box I can help.

already did, the roof flexed alot but the low end(28hz) was pretty weak, the main reason for me wanting a new enclosure is because the one i have is falling apart, i tried o re-fiberglass it but the power i guess is too much or the box is just plain ****.

SPL and daily are kind of two different requirements. SPL would mean you want as loud as possible for short periods of time, daily would mean you want it loud, but to sound good on music. Which is it that you want?

already did, the roof flexed alot but the low end(28hz) was pretty weak, the main reason for me wanting a new enclosure is because the one i have is falling apart, i tried o re-fiberglass it but the power i guess is too much or the box is just plain ****.
If you looking for more output in the lowend id try sub up larger port to side tuned lower. Give me some measurements of your cargo area and ill send you a design.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.