Northeast Region SPL competitors

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
i'll pull a line from someone i know, blah thats to far i have better things to do with my time =p
x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

yea, i dont think the park idea is all that great, people dont want to hear a bunch of loud vehicles rollin through valley forge, its a nice place to go and have a picnic or something but not for anything related to car audio

then talk to your boss see if we can get a show going, with my mic and andrews (audioatg) , i know we can get like 20-30 people together no problem

""""Originally Posted by tprj82

i'll pull a line from someone i know, blah thats to far i have better things to do with my time =p"""""

Whats that working at the nuddy bar. LOL... I know how Im sooooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif upset the finishline is gone lol. But Id help with promoting are sound off at a tweeter.

well lets do it then, should make it a sanctioned event like db drag have a bigger turnout i bet, i know i could pursude some md guys to come up, it would cst a lil money to make it legal but if thats a no go a local event is still cool

There is a hooters and red lobster across the street too... As well as a hilton for those people comming from far away.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

well talk to your manager, it costs 100 for a db drag/bass race and im sure i can find someone to run the mics, we can use mine free and im sure someone else's free also, so 20-30 bucks a person 20 cars do the math,

yea man we gotta do this soon or else itll be too cold to stand out there in the KOP parkin lot, I love going to events but not when its cold out!! haha, lemme know if theres anything I can do to get something going, I dont know any place hat could hold an event around here unfortunatly, chat with ya later----Don

I don't believe that the lower parking lot is actually ours (tweeters), though only our customers use it because of the location. So I don't have to ask any managers for approval. Sound ordinances might be different. I'm gonna call up the township and find out what it takes to do this. Maybe we can just do it and hope we don't get busted/ broken up. If worst comes to worst, we can just have a meet and bump systems for a bit. Cops won't care about that. I won't even have any of my systems done in time for a meet this year anyway... I got 2 Lincolns that I'm building systems up in, and none are near finished.

thats a good idea calling the township, usually getting a thumbs up from them takes care of any problems, keep me updated and we can get the ball rolling

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.