Northeast Region SPL competitors

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
hey guys i dont live far either ... i live in aston, pa ... suburbs like 10 minutes south of philly ... im like an hour from doylestown and like 35 min from landsdale ... im tryin to get into some stuff next year... havin a new setup comin in ... ported ... gna sound ncie

thats cool, glad to hear we got some people working on some new stuff for next year, ive never heard of aston but i was going to offer it to people in the area if they wanted to get metered next year to send me a PM, ive got an audio control meter, its a stand alone unit,

yea tprj82 i really want to be at world finals next year, the van i have has been there a few times but it kept blowing idspl's or strokers so im hoping to bring home a nice trophy, talk to ya lata on----Dinty

hmmm maybe we could get together and play around with the meters, see how our systems sound on both meters and also invite randy kubek to come too, have you seen his truck do a 20hz tone? hahaa funny stuff right there

Well being I started this post lol. I have to tune in. When we going to start a team them tprj82 you going to bring back team N.E. spl.

Well from anyone else I live in salem county NJ 08098 zip code. I also have a TL mic too. I work in old New Castle DE as well.

Aim screen name is audiogreene if any one wants to chit chat about audio.

What you talking about. I went to 12 shows last year. Im not crazy like you lol who drives 10 hours to a show but i hit up the local area shows and mabye some other further shows. I amite Im not a big fan of dbdrag in the past but Im starting to think about the bass race thingy with my jeep. But I still like my slapshow and was realyl going for it last year not knowing that tweeter wasent going to be around but If they are this year coming up I be mainly gunning for thoses shows.

ill gladly go guys ... might not ahve the best truck yet for spl ... but definately up there ... and im wantin to get into a group and stuff ... i live right near media, pa ... heard of that ... or im 10 minutes from wilmington, de ... send me pms of what all is goin to go down ... thnaks

yeah guys we should all get together sometime before it gets crazy cold on..i know that NE meet is soon but were all located in/around Delaware...lets do something...

I think he's got a good point. Mabye we could all meet at my job in DE its in old new castle. Or even at the concord mall on 202 in DE as well . Thats more in the middle for everyone PA MD and NJ. Im game for but it have to be on a weekend.

I think he's got a good point. Mabye we could all meet at my job in DE its in old new castle. Or even at the concord mall on 202 in DE as well . Thats more in the middle for everyone PA MD and NJ. Im game for but it have to be on a weekend.
hows that in the middle for you, thats right there ://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.