Northeast Region SPL competitors

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
hey im in cecil md im interested in getting into competitions but not sure if my car is competition material this is what i got

polkdb-212 2 12" woofers

1920 power acoustic 2 channel amp running mono

american accessories 2.2 F capacitor

partly dynamated(under spoiler, under tail light bar, under back dash, back of custom board behind seats) you'd have to see a pic to understand the board thing

its barely 1/2 way up and my cd's skip (which isn't uncommon i know) but it's insanely loud according to EVERYONE!!

cecil Md I know of. Been to a few friday night drag racing. Im trying to start a team for next years shows. going to anything from dbdrag to slapshow or usaci. get at me on aol audioatg here. Im not on this site as much but will check in more.

yeah im in Newark DE...my install by thanksgiving is gonna be an 18" Q with about 1200 watts going to it...id wanna try my luck at a contest or two

im in aston, pa ... like 10 min from philly or wlmington, de ... my current setup is only 1 15" Cerwin Vega Stroker (the older model) with a Crossfire 1200 watt compeition amp ... the new setup is 1 kicker kx2500 watt amp with 2 15" kicker L7s

im from about an hour north of philly and ive got 4 18" koves with roughly 28000 watts running to them, ill be going to a lot of shows next season, i gotta go for the loudest street driven vehicle in pa, dont think there is too much competition at the level im at but who knows, keep me updated . . .

doylestown pa kinda outside of philly, ive been wanting to get into spl comps and wall off my car, but i dont htink there is any really around here. or at least they are not on a regular basis

hey Crzy, im not too far from you, im in lansdale, yea up around here there isnt too many comps, bob and rons on 309 used to have one and i used to go but they get mad when i show up-hehehe, most of the shows i go to are about an hour away but usually within the tristate area

alright sounds good, there wont be many of any until next year, once it starts getting somewhat warm out, jus keep an eye on termpro.com, thats dbdrags website and check out thier calendar and see whats going on around here . .

im from about an hour north of philly and ive got 4 18" koves with roughly 28000 watts running to them, ill be going to a lot of shows next season, i gotta go for the loudest street driven vehicle in pa, dont think there is too much competition at the level im at but who knows, keep me updated . . .
thanks, how much did he sell you that van for? and right now im the loudest daily driver in pa, as far as i know, looks like i gotta step up my game for this upcoming season

dont laugh at the price, i really wanted it and i waited to buy it from the guy who bought the audio store and never opened it and lost a ton of money . .

$2500.00 cash, and no im not kidding you, he wanted to get out quick so i lowballed him and he said sold hahaha, good for me bad for him, but im still learning how to use it to its fullest potential, the guy who built it isnt even sure how loud it will go, he lost interest in it before he completed it, so as it sits im hittin roughly a 165ish, and i couldnt go to many shows this summer as i blew a woofer and i didnt have any recone kits ans kove is out of business so i was kinda SOL but i got a few rebuild kits and some extra woofers too, were gonna play with the box and make it loud again, it will def be a learning experience, did you go to a show and get certified as the loudest street driven vehicle in PA? im just asking b/c i dont know how to go about trying to get that title, thanks for any info . . . .

BTW feel free to send me an im, sn bumpinford, i hear youre on im now . . .

well i just placed 2nd in the 149.9 class at db drag finals

i have to keep it down as to not break out, but something new is coming out this season, i wanted to stay sealed but looks like im going to have to port it now =)

as far as getting that title im not exactly sure, i just havent seen anyone at my level around so i claimed it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.