SPL 2 12? Better than Orion HCCAs? HDC3'S? DD?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bhhong
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have hcca 12" in a custom box tuneed to 40 shyte hits pretty hard.

I have a dd Z1a with new alternator and battery.

I hear alot of good things about twelves but I worry about the power handling. I know HDC3 state 1000rms is that true? Daily I want to run it at 1 ohm setup so I got close to maybe 4000 or more I forget with the z1a but I just want to know if anyone has suggestions as to which subs may be better spl because I want to go into competition.

I was trying to see whether pair of RE MT, CTX Treo, SSX Treo, HDC3, DD 9512, or RD HW would do the trick to gain better spl because my system now is optimized.

Please help with any suggestions.

my vote goes to dd, or aq. Have not yet heard the heavy weights though. Although the hdcs alum did hold up much better in bass race.. Flip a coin..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.