Spkrman>>>????

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i didnt have a problem gettin my box from him....hes a good guy....a sent out a smaller package about 25 pound, and it took almost 3 weeks to get shipped..shipping seems to b gettin worse and worse.....

Thats fokin BS, not saying this to start tcab bs. Just the fact that he has his own business, he should no not to be doing this crap. I mean thats just straight ********. It should take near 3 weeks to build a box and send it out. I'd be demanding a portion of my money back if I were you.

Maybe he didnt see this thread... but not responding to pm's? Sounds pretty foked up.

Thats fokin BS, not saying this to start tcab bs. Just the fact that he has his own business, he should no not to be doing this crap. I mean thats just straight ********. It should take near 3 weeks to build a box and send it out. I'd be demanding a portion of my money back if I were you.Maybe he didnt see this thread... but not responding to pm's? Sounds pretty foked up.
i would say 2-3 weeks is a reasonable amount of time to build a custom enclosure and get it on the truck.

could be his pm box is full also. he gets alot of TCAB pm's, and the 100 or so harrassment pm's

ye sbut he does this all the time, this is the 2nd box and last box took wayyy tooo long to ship and made up excuses as well

why would you order a 2nd then?

i'll be honest, and i don't have an azzload of boxes to build, if i were to build you a custom box... it would at least be a couple of weeks.

he don't have a crew working in a wood shop. he builds everything himself. if 5 people ordered enclosures the same day you did, that would put you 5th on the list minimum.

if there is any error at all, it would be underestimating the shipment date on his part.

ye sbut he does this all the time, this is the 2nd box and last box took wayyy tooo long to ship and made up excuses as well
Mark is swamped with boxes to make. He has been getting ALOT of requests for boxes, and he's a one man show.

So he basically has to take your measurements, figure out what design will work, figure out the size it needs to be, and then build it.

It takes me a good day to completely build a box with carpet, and thats with me having directions beforehand.

Be patient, he hasn't shafted anybody when it came to making a box, and the wait will be worth it. He does all he can, i've known him to go without sleep because he has to make boxes.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Mark is swamped with boxes to make. He has been getting ALOT of requests for boxes, and he's a one man show.
So he basically has to take your measurements, figure out what design will work, figure out the size it needs to be, and then build it.

It takes me a good day to completely build a box with carpet, and thats with me having directions beforehand.

Be patient, he hasn't shafted anybody when it came to making a box, and the wait will be worth it. He does all he can, i've known him to go without sleep because he has to make boxes.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

so why doesn't he post in this thread then? we probably know he is busy but to ignore responding to people is not cool. it took me less then 30 seconds to make this post so i'm sure he has enough time to atleast reply.

so why doesn't he post in this thread then? we probably know he is busy but to ignore responding to people is not cool. it took me less then 30 seconds to make this post so i'm sure he has enough time to atleast reply.
He's not online....

Perhaps because he's.....hmmm, i don't know....maybe building boxes?

Trust me, if he sees this thread, he'll post. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If he doesnt have enough time to take care of orders... he needs to state it'll take a month to get a box that takes a few hours to build.

Delivery its one thing if it'll take YOU a while to do it imo. When like they say, THIS IS HIS BUSINESS, JOB etc. If this is his job, he should be able to get customers a box in a fair amount of time. Shipping takes a couple days, which mean he's already had about 15 days to do it. However things happend... still no excuse to not let the customer know that. Like I said in his last bad feedback thread(which was pretty dumb, making one after a few days), he needs to keep in touch with his customers.

If he doesnt have enough time to take care of orders... he needs to state it'll take a month to get a box that takes a few hours to build. Delivery its one thing if it'll take YOU a while to do it imo. When like they say, THIS IS HIS BUSINESS, JOB etc. If this is his job, he should be able to get customers a box in a fair amount of time. Shipping takes a couple days, which mean he's already had about 15 days to do it. However things happend... still no excuse to not let the customer know that. Like I said in his last bad feedback thread(which was pretty dumb, making one after a few days), he needs to keep in touch with his customers.
Very true. I'm wondering if he gave the thread starter a time frame for when his box should be done?

Before this thread gets out of hand we should at least let mark give a chance to defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hook Me Up

10+ year member
It's Bad Boy Baby
Hook Me Up
Indiana
Start date
Participants