Spkrman>>>????

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, how would he know about the thread if he wasnt looking in the bad feedback forum for himself?
"New Posts" button //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

NG

Well if i dont recieve it by tomorrow then i will have to get a refund or a discount cuz this is STUPID waiting this long when you said it would be shipped 2 weeks ago!

Mark is swamped with boxes to make. He has been getting ALOT of requests for boxes, and he's a one man show.
So he basically has to take your measurements, figure out what design will work, figure out the size it needs to be, and then build it.

It takes me a good day to completely build a box with carpet, and thats with me having directions beforehand.

Be patient, he hasn't shafted anybody when it came to making a box, and the wait will be worth it. He does all he can, i've known him to go without sleep because he has to make boxes.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
You know what if he is swamped with boxes he should not sit here and say it will take 5 days to build and a week to be shipped to ur door. That is not right, he needs to be upfront witht the people buying and saying that it will take a month, yey that will hurt sales, but he wont get people liek me *****ing about it because they dont get what they paid for when they were promised it

Its jsut frustrating more or less

Well if i dont recieve it by tomorrow then i will have to get a refund or a discount cuz this is STUPID waiting this long when you said it would be shipped 2 weeks ago!
You did read his post above where he says he sent the box out last week, right?

I'm going to close this as I'm sure Mark doesn't want a thread sitting in the bad feedback section, if the problem has been solved.

To the thread starter- please let me know if you do/do not get your package, so I can either open/delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hook Me Up

10+ year member
It's Bad Boy Baby
Hook Me Up
Indiana
Start date
Participants