Speakers won't play music!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay, so I got my stereo system together and when I turned it on my passenger side front and back weren't playing music. When I adjusted the settings they will beep, so I know they're connected, but no music plays. If I wiggle the wires in the back that plug into the deck they come on for maybe a second and then turn off again, and that's when I get lucky. Sometimes I have to wiggle the wires like crazy for 5 minutes to get one second of sound. Any ideas of the problem? My connections are all firm, maybe it's the plug? The harness that plugs into the deck?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.