speakers to match my subs

Hey I got the same car.

Whats your budget for speakers? I'd do components since I installed tweets in the factory location with some jury-rigging. I've only had Blaupunkt coaxials and some Massive VK's for a little.

Hey I got the same car.
Whats your budget for speakers? I'd do components since I installed tweets in the factory location with some jury-rigging. I've only had Blaupunkt coaxials and some Massive VK's for a little.
hey, could you pm me, maybe i can get some advice...

i cant find anything on sonicelectronics that fits my car under the components? only

6-3/4" Speakers, not 6-3/4" Speaker components? how come?

and what are crossovers, i appreciate the help, im trying to figure out what i need next and do the next step.

after i get these speakers, im guessing ill have to lower the gain on my subs until i upgrade my electrical ( probably )

will i be able to run them unamped for now? or is that bad for loud speakers.

thanks

Just go for components, you can always find a place to mount a tweeter. and 6 3/4 is the same as 6.5", just to ease your searching.

And like Prince said, make sure you listen to some infinity's first before you buy 'em. A lot of people don't care for them, some people swear by them though.

I wouldn't get them personally though, I'd rather just get something better on here used.

removing the rear speakers will help overall since they are currently working against the subs and blocking bass from the trunk.

Infinity components are just one of many choices. auditioning is a good idea. be realistic with expectations when powering from a head unit. to keep up with subs, a separate speaker amp helps a lot.

matching between subs and speakers is in level and frequency response. what brand it is doesn't play a role. buy whatever suits your budget and personal tastes.

i agree with component recommendations. get the tweeters at ear level and facing you.

thanks guys, now how come sonic electronics said components dont fit my car? which component size do i look for.

thanks.

thanks guys, now how come sonic electronics said components dont fit my car? which component size do i look for.
thanks.

They say alot of stuff wont fit cars.... Lol. Tho most the time things do require custom fitting...

well i need help in picking out a set that will fit for dummies. lol, and then i need step by step instructions, if anyone is willing to help me, please pm me your msn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.