speakers or components

Another Device
10+ year member

MO
I'm going to upgrade my stock speakers, but i don't know whether to get 4 3-way speakers or a pair of 2-way component sets. My car is a sedan, so i don't know how the component sets would sound without rear fill. Also, any suggestions on speakers or components? I plan to spend 200 to 300 dollars on either one.

get a set of components for the front, worry about rear fill afterwards......infact some ppl like to get a really nice set up front and nothing in the back

Components man.I have a a great set of components up front with no rear fill and it sounds great.spend that 300 on a higher end comp system as opposed to 2 middle of the road components.

i like how my front sounds, but imma still drop some cash on rear fill, personal preferance. plus i want every1 in my car to b like fuk it sounds good in front n back but then again thas jus my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.