Speakers making CDplayer noises?

Uhm. If you feel like taking your HU out.. check for any wire crosses, and if anything's amped up, change your ground. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I would swap out rca (just to be shure), Check those grounds. I have also found "noise" through a dirty switch in electronic crossover. Check those grounds

My.02...Wayne

engine noise is right! but it can be cause by a lot of things! Checking the ground, power, and rca cables on the cd player and the amp would be good! But sometimes the cd player just gets old and worn out and starts to give off the noise!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think it worked .just odd bc it's brand new but I appreciate it man. haven't had any problems yet
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...

About this thread

standard

10+ year member
standard
watervliet, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from