Speakers gets muted

Participant count
  • Participant list

Markatta

CarAudio.com Newbie
Usa
I have an 18 wheeler just installed alpine ute 73bt last month lately when I play any music either through Bluetooth aux USB or radio it works for 15 to 30 seconds fine then speakers gets muted but sub keeps getting the power and works then i do reset and same thing keep happening please help

I have an 18 wheeler just installed alpine ute 73bt last month lately when I play any music either through Bluetooth aux USB or radio it works for 15 to 30 seconds fine then speakers gets muted but sub keeps getting the power and works then i do reset and same thing keep happening please help
Clear out the radio and reset it and delete your phone from the Alpine and Alpine from your phone then re pair the devices and see if that fixes your problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.