Speaker stopped Working.

Participant count
  • Participant list

PoltArt
10+ year member

I just got my Image Dynamics ctx65cs speakers less then a week ago, and today I was driving and the left speaker stopped working. It didn't blow or anything because there is no crack but the actual speaker just stopped working 100%.

Any idea what it can be? I checked the wiring behind the speaker everything was connected. . .

Are you serious? I thought a crack should be present and if it blows it just works shitty but still works?

I bought it from http://www.woofersetc.com I don't know if you know much about them. but do you think they would replace it for me since I just got it less then a week ago?

Are you serious? I thought a crack should be present and if it blows it just works shitty but still works?

I bought it from http://www.woofersetc.com I don't know if you know much about them. but do you think they would replace it for me since I just got it less then a week ago?
Just because it blows does not mean there will be a crack. Who installed them?

Oh okay, well I am new to speakers so I guess I figured that would be the only sign.

I guess I had the volume too loud or something. And I installed them myself.

----

And yeah I checked everything it was that single speaker that went out.

I was driving listening to mushroomhead and then the driver one just stopped playing.

I already spoke with the company and sent it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.