Speaker Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

blowsoot
10+ year member

I got a new style crew cab chevy truck. Gonna put probably ID chameleons in front doors 150 watts to each side. Should I do rear speakers or just coaxials or something that powers off my Alpine HU or should I put atleast some power to them in the rear like 50watts? What do you think?

If you care about your rear passengers then get some cheap-o coaxials and run them off your H/U.

You wont be able to hear them in the front anyways.

Or you could just use the stock speakers and run them off the H/U.

yea as already stated, if you carry passengers a good percentage of the time, then get some cheap coaxials but if you don't carry passengers then have no rear fill at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.