Speaker Recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list

jts

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm trying to plan a build, but I'm having trouble finding the right speakers. I need a set of 2 way components for the front and coax for the rear of my 2010 Subaru Impreza. I have an ACM 2.300 with a shallow 8" Pioneer sub (basically the lowest air volume i could find so it would fit under the seat) and I am planning to use an ACM 4.300. I'm not worried about volume, but I want balanced sound, not fatiguing highs or muddy lows. The problem is, I can only spend about $300, maybe more if it's worth it, and all the cheap speakers I have looked at seem to lack midbass, and I won't have the sub to compensate. I thought about Focal Integration speakers, but they seem to have that problem too and I can't find anything used. I will use some sound deadening but it is pretty expensive too. What's the best I can do for cheap? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.