speaker installation into a 99 explorer

Participant count
  • Participant list

mr4pto
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
GA
Hey I was wondering if there was any car installation gurus who could give me step by step description of how to install 6X8 speakers into my doors (ie how the hell do i take off the door panels) or know where I can find this information. Thanks.

hey.. i have a 91 explorer.. and i also rqan into the same problem.. i cant give you step by step intructions.. but what i do know is u have to remove the lever to the door.. under there are screws which realesse part of the front.. then i think u have to remove the armrest.. and under there are some more screws.. then u pull out and up at same time... pulling the door outta the clips that hold them in and out of the window area.. anyhow.. i nkow its not as detailed as you would have liked.. but its the baest i vould do right now... just once you realize how they come off your gonna kick yourself.. b/cx its easy... just becarfull not to pull to hard b/c you could break the clips in the back.. just be easy with it.. treat it like a woman //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good luck.. sry bout the types.. too lazy to proof read.. hehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.