Speaker Break-in Period, and when to tune?

During QC check of most subs, they are all played to there max excursion limit to test the subs before being shipped out.

They dont just slap a cone to the motor and let it dry and send it out.

So if there was a break in period all subs would break lol.

After the first 2 weeks stuffer suspensions loosen up a bit, but it can happen in a couple days or couple weeks depending on how people push them.

Do engines have break in periods [emoji23]..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have noticed small differences once my speakers and subs are fully broken in (about 80 hours of playing, I drive 18 hours weekly so it doesn't take too long) but nothing major. I did retune once they were fully broken in but to 99% of the people out there it would not be of much notice. I just like mine to sound perfect for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.