Speak Portuguese? Brazilian amp knowledge

Participant count
  • Participant list
Unfortunately if the discussion is worth your time it'll be pretty technical so you'll want someone who can speak Portuguese and English well AND has at least a basic grasp on electronics terms and such.

I have no problem comprehending these.

Our browser automatically translates these videos into English for us as does our phone when we have person to person meetings with Taramp's staff in the US.

I just randomly clicked on one video, the SD 8000.1D and he was explaining it was failed and why it failed and what was replaced and wasnt replaced and that it is now functioning again.

I have no problem comprehending these.
Our browser automatically translates these videos into English for us as does our phone when we have person to person meetings with Taramp's staff in the US.

I just randomly clicked on one video, the SD 8000.1D and he was explaining it was failed and why it failed and what was replaced and wasnt replaced and that it is now functioning again.
I'm mostly interested in someone being able to translate the important parts of what he's talking about regarding the amplifier internals. The korean topology we've seen for a while all follow similar patterns, but brazilian amplifiers appear to throw that out the door and make power in completely different layouts with different components and if someone can actually differentiate which boards have better components in a better layout than others based on what he's saying then I think it'll be a lot of help in understanding the newer full bridge amplifiers. He has videos of like every brazilian i've heard of lol

The autotranslate works to an extent, but when you're talking about electrical components i have no doubt it messes up a lot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.