Spare Mic for 800PRS?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Hi guys, anyone sitting on a 800PRS mic they don't need? Give you $25 for it. From what I'm reading, I don't think the 80PRS mic will work. Let me know of any other alternative you may be aware of?

Thanks.

Cpm1054 is the part number, interchanges with cpm1022. Hope that helps
Indeed, thank you. I had the original PN but I'm glad to have the cross reference, I'll see what I can find.

i used a mic from my home audio system.. If it will work just send me 10 bucks and you can have it..

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

its just a basic aux adapter. i did about 5 different auto tunes and deleted them all.

i used a mic from my home audio system. its just a basic aux adapter. i did about 5 different auto tunes and deleted them all.
I thought about trying another mic but the innerwebz was telling me not to.
I would seriously not use that mic. It screws with your EQ soo much that can either make you lose output on the substage or clip your subs to kingdom come.
Its not accurate either.
I hear you, exactly why I threw mine out. Did a few runs and wasn't happy, tossed it aside. Now I want to try a few things and I need to run this auto TA thing as part of that, just need the reference.
I should have 2 sitting around somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.
I appreciate it, man. I'll gift you some funds for you trouble, let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.