Southwest Region Southwest Audio Fest!! ~Prescott Valley, Arizona September 25th~

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

troy_audi0
10+ year member

Top 100 Installer
I would Love to see some Forum Members in the show'n Shine or Audio Comps..

Its not that far from PHX or other AZ cities!!

We had a good turnout last show lets get more out here..

for this one.

We blocked rooms for any of you who are competing or coming from out of town to check out the show, will need to call 1(800) 4MOTEL6 [1(800) 466-8356] use CP546310, and specify that you are a part of Southwest Audiofest, then provide your name, desired room type (i.e non-smoking, single king bed or 2 double beds, and so forth.) You will need to guarantee your room with your credit card.

If you try to book a room at this Motel 6 on your own in lieu of following the steps above, the property will show as SOLD OUT! Again, you must specify that you are with Southwest Audiofest, and you must guarantee your room with your credit card! This is not my rule; this is the standard operating procedure for the hospitality industry for group reservations!

I booked the block of rooms as courtesy to all participants on a courtesy hold, you will need to book your room's no later than Sunday, September 11th in order to guarantee that you get a room in Prescott for arrival on Friday, September 24th.

If you need to cancel your stay for any reason, you need to call Motel 6 no less than two days prior to the date of arrival.

Pre-registration for both SWAF shows can be done at Audio Adrenaline for anyone who lives in the area.

ALL out-of town competitors wishing to pre-register for either or both shows must call me at (520) 245-2528 or e-mail southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com!

Southwest Audiofest

Saturday, September 25th – Prescott Valley, AZ

2517 Great Western Ste P.

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Phone: (928) 772-7785

Email: troy_audi0@yahoo.com

4934576997_217040c415_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry Fee's

SQL (7) Classes- $30

Install (4) Classes- $25

RTA Freq Out- $20

SPL Smackdown

Sound Pressure -(15) Classes $30

Drive-By SPL- $5 Classes- $25

Extra Pass- $5

Audio Adrenaline will be the host

2517 Great Western Ste. P.

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.