Source Audio off Powers Ferry, Marietta

Participant count
  • Participants list

rdudejr

First of all, let me start by saying that at first glance, these guys were great. I went to get a custom enclosure for my Pioneer Premier TS-W2504SPL 10inch Subs. I had two and I wanted the box ported. The box looked ok, although parts of the carpeting let the glue show through, but I didnt create a big fuss about that when I picked the box up. When I got home to install the woofers, I find that they do not fit at all. The woofers stop about 1 inch before they sit all the way in. At this point Im pretty disgusted because I paid $270 for this "custom" box. I go to get a refund on this box, and all they do is tell me (over the phone) that If i bring it back theyll recut the holes, but do not offer any cash refund or even discount. Now I understand that the box is custom for my speakers preventing reusablity, but why would I allow someone who does shoddy work to redo this box. The last thing I want is to have to bring it back again and again and again. The guy who built the box's name was Kenny, and the managers name is Kay. Like I said, dont get me wrong, theyre nice guys, but they did shoddy work for me, and they dont stand behind it at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOP!

You guys are in Atlanta and you didn't use CarTunes on Roswel Rd? Jeff Smith just left there and is opening his own place this month.

Did you bring them the woofers before they built the box?
I brought them both of my subs and left them with the builder. When I cam back the box was loaded with the subs.

100_0435.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...