Soundtream question

Participant count
  • Participant list

95Prober
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Hi

I have a Soundstream Rubicon 604 (4-channel amp) and I have a question about a setting underneath the amp.

There is a switch to select either : "Local" or "Remote". I will be using all 4 channels for the front and rear speakers in my car.

What should I set this setting to and what do they mean? Thanks

If your going to run a true four channels with four rca inputs then select remote. If you going to use only 2 rca inputs then select local.

If you select local then the input signal from channels 1&2 will be also used for channels 3&4. If select remote then all channels will have to have their own RCA inputs to get any output on that channel.

Clear as mud?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.