Soundstream P1.1500 Class D Amplifier

Item(s) for Sale:

Very reliable amp does rated power with 4 brand new fuses. It is strappable with master and slave switch. I don't need to sell it but I'm selling it cheap. Just testing waters. Does 1500rms at 1 ohm all day long.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good Condition

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't read rules. And the price is $140 I thought I put that sorry. I am unable to post pics for some reason but Privste Message me and I will give anyone my phone number to send photos

if you can browse this forum, you can get pictures from your phone to here. i will guide you through it if you need help.

we understand there's people who aren't tech savvy or care about posting pictures and think its unnecessary - but when you get scammed out of money you'll understand. if you're refusing to post pictures - regardless of why, our rules deny you from selling anything and your thread will be deleted.

I'm very tech savvy I cannot post pictures on my phone I have tried. Like I said I can only send in texting and I will post my "username" in those pictures if requested by the individual no problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.