soundstream dtr3400

U think I have a feeling my audiopipe can outdo the dtr most ppl say they clamped it and didn't even get 3k..I've herd it too seemed like it was dirty

This is a no contest. The AP ***** and the DTR is legit.

There are very few (if any) amps out there at the DTR's price point that clamp ~ 2,800 clean rising to 1.6 like I got out of my DTR.

If you can trade an AP for a DTR, do it immediatley and thank him profusely.

i had a 2200, although it did rated power, i was always disappointed with the fact that it only had 4 gauge imputs/outputs but the 3400 has 1/0 so you should be good.

also the casing is kind of cheap i know friends that have had peices fall off (like the logo) but probably because they mounted it to there box lol .

I had my ap hooked to a orion hcca 15.4n put the dtr on it and the sub moved much more sounded poopy a not nearly as loud so idk I don't want 2800 at. 5 I don't want an amp that can't pull off its rated power...period

I had my ap hooked to a orion hcca 15.4n put the dtr on it and the sub moved much more sounded poopy a not nearly as loud so idk I don't want 2800 at. 5 I don't want an amp that can't pull off its rated power...period
so u would rather have an amp that does power but sends a shitty signal

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif...........................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Moved much more, but sounded "poopy."

I suppose you think that AP is pulling off it's rated power, huh? The DTR is rated for 2200@1. I CLAMPED it doing 2800 @ 1.6. You don't consider that pulling rated power?

Stick with your AP, bro. You deserve each other.

Moved much more, but sounded "poopy."
I suppose you think that AP is pulling off it's rated power, huh? The DTR is rated for 2200@1. I CLAMPED it doing 2800 @ 1.6. You don't consider that pulling rated power?

Stick with your AP, bro. You deserve each other.
taylor u are one of the only people i listen to when it comes to amps......now tell me what u think about the DD m3 lol

taylor u are one of the only people i listen to when it comes to amps......now tell me what u think about the DD m3 lol
Straight monster. 3rd or 4th best amp on the planet for 0-600w, but untouchable for the price you can get them for used. Built like a tank. High voltage, low voltage... the thing just does work. And you don't have to run the balls off of them to make good power like some of the other amps in it's league.

I've had 4 of them. Burped .17 no problem. Makes a ton of clean power daily @1. Run .5 daily. Great protection. Love that amp.

Straight monster. 3rd or 4th best amp on the planet for 0-600w, but untouchable for the price you can get them for used. Built like a tank. High voltage, low voltage... the thing just does work. And you don't have to run the balls off of them to make good power like some of the other amps in it's league.
I've had 4 of them. Burped .17 no problem. Makes a ton of clean power daily @1. Run .5 daily. Great protection. Love that amp.
There you go TJ now pay me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im wet:emb:

haha thanks man also OP listen to taylor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.