SOUNDS n MOTION

BoominBeast

Banned
MI
BY far the best place ive ever been too in terms of audio knowledge... Laid back people... And great audio equipment.

The guys who works there ran xxx 18's...

The carry ID, RE, MTX, eclipse, DD, have great stuff at amazing prices.

Very honest people. Great installers, even build box's. Treat customers like freinds cause thats what they really are.

Anyone in Northern Michigan should go here for an install.

They also do tints, remote starters, security.

Ive been to a crap load of stores and no one is as up front like these guys are about prices and doing business.

Great place.

they have a website or anything?

Nope, its just a group of 3 audiophiles who love what they do.

get their number and give em a call and see what they have for sale.

tell em i send ya

hey I'm in houghton and Its nice to hear that those guys are good. I plan on getting my explorer done sometime this summer and I was hoping sounds N motion was somewhat competant because I certainly am not.

I'm from midwest Sound & Security in MSTQ....Those guys have been really solid...never heard anything bad about them...

Funny I had a kid come down from houghton area talking about how the only shop up there was a bunch of tools who overcharged him and didn't fix his problem.

Not saying that's true, he just told us that.

I have been there. I was just looking around when I used to go to school at MTU. I was not all that impressed, but they do sponsor a show at the school its self, so that is cool... too bad I did'nt have my car when they did them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...