Sounds like trash....

Participant count
  • Participant list

MakkMar10

Bangin on a Budget
SoCal
I just ran my speaker wire.....and, it sounds like trash. It sounds like wen we used to get a bad signal on the TV and the screen was all funky or like a channel tht didn't work and the screen was all salt and peppery. I still have 1 side running off my HU and it sounds fine, the other side is connected to my amp and it sounds like grizzly bear nuts on tree bark. All I did was run the wire from speaker to amp, nothing fancy....WTF

Amp = zx350.4

Speakers = Infinity kappa 682.11cf

Wire = SHCA 12 gauge CCA

I just ran my speaker wire.....and, it sounds like trash. It sounds like wen we used to get a bad signal on the TV and the screen was all funky or like a channel tht didn't work and the screen was all salt and peppery. I still have 1 side running off my HU and it sounds fine, the other side is connected to my amp and it sounds like grizzly bear nuts on tree bark. All I did was run the wire from speaker to amp, nothing fancy....WTF Amp = zx350.4

Speakers = Infinity kappa 682.11cf

Wire = SHCA 12 gauge CCA

why dont you switch speakers ?

did you check all connections ?

did you make sure amp is set right ?

these type of threads all the time and it seems you think we know exactly what it is.

we dont.

start checking thinks, that will tell you what it is faster then we can guess what it is.

sorry if im come off like i dont care, i do but damm you need to figure it out. im sure within a hour you will know. then you can tell use what it was.

why dont you switch speakers ?did you check all connections ?

did you make sure amp is set right ?

these type of threads all the time and it seems you think we know exactly what it is.

we dont.

start checking thinks, that will tell you what it is faster then we can guess what it is.

sorry if im come off like i dont care, i do but damm you need to figure it out. im sure within a hour you will know. then you can tell use what it was.
Yea, it's time to run thru everything....just thought it was something I did. Thanx tho

Yea, it's time to run thru everything....just thought it was something I did. Thanx tho
im sorry, for jumping on you. in not feeling good right now. in a lot of pain and pain killers are not working.

sorry.

but ya go throw it. im sure it will jump at you... lol

im sorry, for jumping on you. in not feeling good right now. in a lot of pain and pain killers are not working.sorry.

but ya go throw it. im sure it will jump at you... lol
Hahaha....don't trip Bro, I felt no hostility. I asked a question an got a response. Hope you feel better soon man, don't over due them pills. Ur body will get immune and crave more. Have you tried a more "natural" approach to pain relief?

Hahaha....don't trip Bro, I felt no hostility. I asked a question an got a response. Hope you feel better soon man, don't over due them pills. Ur body will get immune and crave more. Have you tried a more "natural" approach to pain relief?
i have and a tried everything.

i have been on them for 18 years. so ya in hooked BIG TIME. have to take 10-20 oxy. every day. and im on meth. and morphine.

but thanks for asking..........................

You are using the same speakers - right? just running them from amp instead of headunit. If so then I don't think problem is speakers grounding out on door. Problem is more likely with the signal running *into* the amp. I would bet that is where your noise is getting in. How are you getting signal to the amp?

You are using the same speakers - right? just running them from amp instead of headunit. If so then I don't think problem is speakers grounding out on door. Problem is more likely with the signal running *into* the amp. I would bet that is where your noise is getting in. How are you getting signal to the amp?
Or possibly a bad rca
Yea, same speakers....i just didn't have time to wire them last weekend.

I'm checking RCAs now....

even if its not lose it still could be a a bad rca. i had one before that let in a lot of noise and took me some time to figure that out. so if you cant figure it out get another rca and replace it.

Thanx ya'l....i ran into a rut, I had my girl helping me run my cables last week and she left no slack in the RCAs. So they were pulled pretty tight, I'm sure thts where the issue is, but now I can't take my car apart to get under the carpet to fix tht bcuz my brother took my tools, moved out mysteriously the other nite and has yet to bring my stuff back. Tht just thru off my whole mood....FugIt, BBQ and Jack Daniels till 2mar'o morning. Again Thanx....

Thanx ya'l....i ran into a rut, I had my girl helping me run my cables last week and she left no slack in the RCAs. So they were pulled pretty tight, I'm sure thts where the issue is, but now I can't take my car apart to get under the carpet to fix tht bcuz my brother took my tools, moved out mysteriously the other nite and has yet to bring my stuff back. Tht just thru off my whole mood....FugIt, BBQ and Jack Daniels till 2mar'o morning. Again Thanx....
Stop working on the car and get a new girlfriend - if she can't pull RCAs what is she good for???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.