Soundqubed

quincyj34
10+ year member

Ive been looking at a few subs and I saw the HDS300 and they seem a little too good to be true. 1200w rms on a $140 sub. Can any one tell me how they compare to other subs like sundowns? and What is the xmax on them, on their website it says 36mm and ive read somewhere else 21mm.

Opti's are the best bang for buck hands down i don't like the 1233's other than that the others are great low end monsters they have a lower fs than the sq's
Which model opti and which model SQ are being put head to head?

Soundqubed is fantastic, don't hesitate to jump on them. I ran an HDC3 15 and it was incredible.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Definitely best bang for the buck.

Kinda what i was thinkin ...hes a new lanzar dealer so hes name droppin like a mofo lol..i didnt kno lazar had a 1200rms sub for 140 bucks
More like a 140wrms sub for $1200 / 10 lolol. Lanzar has been gone to crap for a while now...

On a different note, last year I seen ALOT of guys at spl comps with SQ's and quiet honestly I think they could perform very well with the RIGHT install. Unfortunately the ones I saw at comps with SQ subs, did not seem to have anything near a "right" install :/ Even guys with HDC's 18's etc. all hittin low numbers or sound like crap because of poor choice in amps, tuning etc. Even seen one SQ install go up in smoke because they were running the amp waay to low with only ONE battery lol.

I am debating on trying some of their HDS series in my trunk box that I used to get that 154 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Heard nothing but good things about them.... While I know it probably would not get near that kind of score, it would be nice to see how they perform //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Kinda what i was thinkin ...hes a new lanzar dealer so hes name droppin like a mofo lol..i didnt kno lazar had a 1200rms sub for 140 bucks
Seems to be SOP on this forum...vendors spamming the **** out of all the threads...guess they don't have their own place on the forum LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.