SoundQubed Parterning with Atrend?

They have the same issues as other prefabs. While DD and SQ both claim that they were custom designed they are not and most daily guys won't care for them. When I was there I fought to keep this from happening when it was discussed as I thought it would give both companies a bit of a bad name once a few people got these "custom" enclosures and then are not happy with the results of the product.

those boxes are hella small and I bet the tuning's going to be in the 40s
Just called for the tuning and they said they gotta call me back ... But they had some og asss music while I was on hold

First , I got 5 on it , then some 50 cent that alone was worth the call

They have the same issues as other prefabs. While DD and SQ both claim that they were custom designed they are not and most daily guys won't care for them. When I was there I fought to keep this from happening when it was discussed as I thought it would give both companies a bit of a bad name once a few people got these "custom" enclosures and then are not happy with the results of the product.
Very true.. I took one look at them and the best I could think was meh...

The dual 12" box is tuned at 30 hrtz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif might not be a bad option at all

The dual 12" box is tuned at 30 hrtz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif might not be a bad option at all
buy one and let us know lmao

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

its all business, atrend is known for prefab and soundqube just want a piece of that money
With the talks that were around when i was there, I don't recall much in the way of $$ to be had from that deal. With SQ or DD.

- If that is true would be a cheap way for their customers to get up & running fast & will likely increase their sales

I've never been a fan of anything from atrend, but if it helps AQ/SQ to sell more product = More power to them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

clickclickw00t

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clickclickw00t
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date