Soundqubed HDS208 Recones

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pavelpardo

Senior VIP Member
Anyone know where I can get parts to rebuild my subs. I got shafted by subwooferparts dot com and Soundqubed does not sell the recones and they do not have an ETA as to when they'll have them in stock.

Things Im looking for:

2.5"DVC (64.4 mm OD, 36.41mm winding, 3.25in transformer length)

7.5" surround and cone (preferably stitched and rubber surround but at this point anything similar)

6.25" spiders (one with tensil leads and the other without )

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED I MISS MY BASS AND ALREADY HAVE MY SETUP TUNED TO RUN THESE SUBS.........

Anyone know where I can get parts to rebuild my subs. I got shafted by subwooferparts dot com and Soundqubed does not sell the recones and they do not have an ETA as to when they'll have them in stock.
Things Im looking for:

2.5"DVC (64.4 mm OD, 36.41mm winding, 3.25in transformer length)

7.5" surround and cone (preferably stitched and rubber surround but at this point anything similar)

6.25" spiders (one with tensil leads and the other without )

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED I MISS MY BASS AND ALREADY HAVE MY SETUP TUNED TO RUN THESE SUBS.........
Check out fixmyspeaker.com, same folks as PSI.com dude, or pierce audio.

I looked into PSI but they do not have all the parts i require and to use their softparts would run me almost the same as a new sub. Ill take a look at Pierce audio though , thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.