Soundqubed 8" HDS208 vs Digital Designs 8" 2508

Fanatic

I plan on buying one of these subs. Can anyone tell me if the Digital Design 2508 sub is that much better than the Soundqubed model? Is it worth it to buy at double the price? I know they are the same company, and the subs look similar. I am looking for the most spl possible from an 8" sub in a ported box.

From what I understand they are the same company. They are both located in the same city. The DD amps look just like the Soundqubed amps. Anyway, I bought a DD 2508 brand new off fleBay for $240 shipped to my door. I may also try the soundqubed 8 in the future. Anyone know a good custom box builder?

[quote name='Fanatic']From what I understand they are the same company. They are both located in the same city. The DD amps look just like the Soundqubed amps. Anyway, I bought a DD 2508 brand new off fleBay for $240 shipped to my door. I may also try the soundqubed 8 in the future. Anyone know a good custom box builder?[/QUOTE]
@Boomsday ; Shipped to your door......

From what I understand they are the same company. They are both located in the same city. The DD amps look just like the Soundqubed amps. Anyway, I bought a DD 2508 brand new off fleBay for $240 shipped to my door. I may also try the soundqubed 8 in the future. Anyone know a good custom box builder?
DD is owned by the son. SQ is owned by the father. Not the same company

All Korean amps look the same but if you look at measurements you will see they are not.

The Massive Audio Hippo 8 & American bass vfl 8 are all the same just a different sticker on the dust cap
So every sub that uses the 12 spoke basket is also the same? Even though they have different weights, and mounting specs?

Don't be a hater if you don't even know what you are talking about. If you are going to hate show proof they are all the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.