Soundqubed 7k

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong.. Some brands use questionable quantity of terminals for their power rating.. but i guarantee you when it comes down to number crunching, there is NEVER an amplifier that lacks terminal size/quantity for it can do SUSTAINED.

And because of that.. it really makes me question the sustainability of something like this.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the M4a something like 5000w 11-12v and up to 6500-7000w at 14v?

If so.. technically duals are right on the edge of maintaining top notch DC voltage for the amplifier but why?

It's almost as if you have to request duals for a 7k if going with a good design, seriously..

Most 7ks now are triple inputs.

But to keep duals, the price should reflect as such. For duals, i'd expect the price to be around $1299-1459.

Can't expect the best from every brand as it's not every brand's intentions with respect to market.

I am surprised that DD chose duals for the M4a. It's not like they were trying to make it a super-budget amplifier. Right?

The case is pretty small. I'm wondering if the width wasn't enough to fit triple inputs or something. I know it's a super small footprint.

Idk. I'm not an amp designer

Doesn't matter. If you want a small width case and will lose room for output by multiple inputs, you move the output to the other end of the amplifier....

Where.. guess what.. The output section is, lol.

I wish Tesla was alive and engineering amplifiers.

My amplifier's power source would be from home no matter where i'm at in town. No batteries //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But.. one can dream..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.