Sound quality from competition class is like noob class! Please someone help me!

Thelivingflesh
10+ year member

Hello all,

A new member to the site so sorry if i am breaking some rule!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif (guide me) bought some stuff of this! saw the forums, joined in! I want to compete in the Dubai motor show so i decided to do some high end work on the car! talking about audio, i cant go away from full fledged pioneer as there are some sponsorship issues then! so we stick to pioneer.

Received my stuff today! but when it comes to sound quality! my stock speakers performed way way way better. so after spending thousands of dollars! i got nothing! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif Also i am a noob in installation! So if you can help me achieve it! you get a part of the winnings as well!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif LOL! Na honestly! i would spare something!

Here is the setup which i bought recently://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goldcup.gif.fed6f294523aaacf5ee40f0193e776f8.gif

Headunit:Pioneer AVH-4150 with BT $600

Speakers Amp: Pioneer GM-D9500F $200

Front speakers: Pioneer D Series TS-D1720C Component $120

Rear speakers: Pioneer TS- 6975 V2 Speakers $130

Subwoofer: Pioneer TS-W5000SPL 5000watt $1200

Sub Amp: Pioneer PRS-D2000SPL 2000RMs x 1ohm $1800

Extras:

1 x Stinger Battery dry cell - $210

1 x Bosch battery dry cell S3 - $90

2Farad BM capicator - $50

Complete wiring HKS - $40

I installed all the stuff, did some settings when i turned it on, it sounded worse then stock amplified speakers. Now someone say something! I need to produce sound quality at extremely loud volumes. Can swap the components for smaller V2's as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can return everything except the 4150 dvd and rear v2s. but ill need to know what to put in for some serious out of this planet sound!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) u spent way too much

2) u just havta adjust ur settings on the amps...there is NO REASON that upgraded speakers should sound worse than stock...jus take the time and read up...do the installation CORRECTLY..mess with the h/u settings and the amp settings

I hope you seriously didnt pay those prices.

$1800 for that amp is about $1500 over priced compared to better performing 2000 RMS amps, $1200 for that subs is about $600-$800 over priced, speakers amp was about $100 over priced and you didnt need to buy rear speakers at all.

I suggest returning all that shit and let us help you from the ground up.

$1800 for that amp is about $1500 over priced compared to better performing 2000 RMS amps, $1200 for that subs is about $600-$800 over priced, speakers amp was about $100 over priced and you didnt need to buy rear speakers at all.

Ok if you say so!

the government here charges 300% tax on these things! anyway!

i can return everything except the REAR V2's and 4150DVD!

this!!!!

you couldve probably bought a 10 thousand watt amp for that money

He isn't in the US..

Just read here, we can't tell you everything you need to know in this thread. There is a lot to installing, and your stock speakers probably sounded better because you installed the new ones poorly.

He isn't in the US..
Just read here, we can't tell you everything you need to know in this thread. There is a lot to installing, and your stock speakers probably sounded better because you installed the new ones poorly.
I noticed that, but even still, importing equipment might still be cheaper for him.

Sorry i cannot import at cheap rates.

|The companies available here are pioneer,kenwood,sony,jvc,solid audio,jbl(some stuff-very limited)

If i rebuild this system, what would you recommend guys! keeping the v2 rear speakers and 4150 head unit!

Last edited by a moderator:
start by sharing detailed pictures of the install. we need to see how the speakers were installed in the vehicle, wiring connections, amplifier settings, etc. how the speakers are mounted and sealed to the vehicle affect their performance. good seals and decoupling are necessary. we need a lot of information to begin to help, but there are plenty here who can help once enough information is presented.

a wiring diagram is also required - showing every component, and how everything is wired - including polarity.

and when competing in Sound Quality - your speakers and amps typically cost as much if not more than your sub/sub amp, not a factor of 10 less.

If you want Sound Quality from pioneer - look to the Stage 4 products.

Pioneer USA - Stage 4

start by sharing detailed pictures of the install. we need to see how the speakers were installed in the vehicle, wiring connections, amplifier settings, etc. how the speakers are mounted and sealed to the vehicle affect their performance. good seals and decoupling are necessary. we need a lot of information to begin to help, but there are plenty here who can help once enough information is presented.
a wiring diagram is also required - showing every component, and how everything is wired - including polarity.

and when competing in Sound Quality - your speakers and amps typically cost as much if not more than your sub/sub amp, not a factor of 10 less.

If you want Sound Quality from pioneer - look to the Stage 4 products.

Pioneer USA - Stage 4

Everything is on the table! disassembled! I am starting from scratch!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.