sorry another vs. thread

L5 are you tarded? If you want loud bass that sounds like ass then get an L5. But if you want a sub that plays real music, get the SW8200. I heard one of these things at a meet and was shocked. Some of the cleanest bass I have heard up to now and it was loud too. The SW8200 is actually made by TCSounds and its basically their bottom of the line sub with an added LMS technology. If it were my decision, I would go to TC's website and look into a TC2000 or wait for the LM2500. Alot of the reviews I have read stated that the TC2000 sounds even better than the SW8200 for about $50 less.

L5 are you tarded? If you want loud bass that sounds like ass then get an L5. But if you want a sub that plays real music, get the SW8200. I heard one of these things at a meet and was shocked. Some of the cleanest bass I have heard up to now and it was loud too. The SW8200 is actually made by TCSounds and its basically their bottom of the line sub with an added LMS technology. If it were my decision, I would go to TC's website and look into a TC2000 or wait for the LM2500. Alot of the reviews I have read stated that the TC2000 sounds even better than the SW8200 for about $50 less.
L5s dont sound like **** dumbass.

Try thinking before you speak.

I personally would do the kickers.

just because I have heard the L5's in a good and they sounded just fine to me.

or to be different you could do the 8200... just to be different...kicker is commonplace here though so I dunno about you...

The SW8200 would be a TC9 with LMS coil so its not the bottom of the line. It would be real close the the LMS 4000, Kyle from TC will tell you this. If you go with the SW8200 you will want to put it in a bigger box then Eclipse says. Kyle told me in a car 3cu ft would be good.

I know its an old tread but I had to to say something.

MJ

L5'S are garbage compared to other subs...I have 2X 15"TC2000's and they are niceeeee. Ive heard 15" L7's and they were **** sounding compared to the TC 2000's. I know the L5's are worse than the L7's...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.