sorry about the mistakes

Participant count
  • Participant list
mate, i know that!!! i have the specs for a standard box, but i want an angled box to fit behind the seat in my truck.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

what exactly are you wanting from us???? your the one w/ the truck...i dont mean to sound rude or anything.....if your wanting us to give you exact dimensions and design ...your going to be out of luck cause you need to figure all that...but i think 60 or 70 degrees would be a good angle for most trucks

hey mate.

all i want is a formula to work out the volume of a box with a slanted face.

i know how to work out the volume of a normal box...... but NOT a slanted one.

well ok...sorry.....just figure it like a full size box...then figure the slanted area as a trianglular prisim...and subtract that amount of volume....if that doesnt make any sense to you just reply back and i'll explain in more detail

or i guess i could just give you the trapezoid area formula and the prizim volume formula

area for trapezoid

1/2 * h(l1 + l2) where h is the altitude and l1 + l2 are the bases.

for the prisim(depth of box)

Bh where B is the area of the base and h is the height.

thanks alot mate, i get it now!!! i dont trust the guys here to make my boxes! id much rather do it myself!

thanks again!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.