Sony

Participant count
  • Participant list
definitely get the es series. i have a xm-1902gx and am really pleased. stay away from the regular xplod.

i guess i should add this to answer your question. the es series is made using higher quality componets so that it will last longer and perform better. the es also comes with a longer warranty. the regular xplode is sony's entry level and the es is it's top line. a lot of people dog them because they aren't jl,kicker or whatever,but i'm here to tell you the es is a good amp.

hope that helps!

Listen to mrray on this one, he knows what he is talking about. He is the one who changed my opinion on sony es.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I just got a sony cdx-f7715x put in my truck. It’s in demo mode right now cause I don’t have a remote to access the menu. Is there any way I can...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
That looks like it can work for backup cam for sure, thanks
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...

About this thread

Billybob1235

10+ year member
Billybob1235
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from