Sony XS-L100P5W Specs/Parameters

bigone5500
10+ year member

Hi, Great forum. I was wondering if anyone here has any info regarding the Sony xs-l100p5w 10" subwoofer. I am using win isd pro and need some parameters for this speaker. I'm wanting to design a ported enclosure for it. Thanks!

it means that ppl will bash you because you dont own what they do, as for tuning the box without the the subs parameters, people do it quite often. but good look finding the parameters may wanna try google though.

Just hit any driver, the whole T/S parameter thing is overrated anyway. Besides, with that woofer, SQ isn't a priority. Pick any 10 from the list and put in the volume and tuning you want. Then you have your port length.

Thanks guys. I called sony's tech support and found out that they use scoche for it. They emailed me the TS Params for it. Thanks...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.