Status
Not open for further replies.

btolenti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Sony XM-2020 Amps (x2)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Tiny Sony old school amps, rated at 20x2 @ 4 ohms. Was planning on using these for my front tweeters and rear fill, and instead went with a single amp solution for my install (JL G6600). Both amps tested good and played surprisingly loud and seemed very clear and warm sounding. The darker colored one will come with the full harness (seems to be uncut) and the small mounting bracket. The gray one doesnt have a mounting bracket (but can be easily double sided taped or velcroed down), and the wiring harness is shorter (still plenty of wire left on it though).

Specs: https://docs.sony.com/release/XM2020.PDF

Price:

Asking $25 for the light gray one and $30 for the dark gray one shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above.

Item Pictures:

10-4 these would work great for me but I'm running above 2v on the input. ***** cause I'd really like to us these.

Anyway at least these posts bumped your thread a little glws!

Have you tested your preout voltage? Ive found a few decks are rated for 4V output, but aren't actually.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...