Sony XAV-A1 in dash DVD

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well, i dropped down a lil change on this lil bad boy DVD touch screen yesterday and hucked it in. It's a tight unit and does a ton of **** and you can hook up a ton of **** to it too...like sat radio, PS3, Wii, XBox360, Rear seat screens, TV tuner, I-pod, Walkman, Back up camera and yes numerous amps and speakers too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Here is a couple pics and a lil clip too. The pic quality on this unit is freakin wicked quality too, just my cam thats filming it is a gay lil point and shoot, so it takes away the goodness.

NewSonyindashDVDplayer001.jpg

NewSonyindashDVDplayer004.jpg

NewSonyindashDVDplayer009.jpg

Im sure this will shut the old lady up when we go on trips and **** like that. HAHA!!!

Anyone else run this Sony setup?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.