SOLD Sony Mobile ES XDP U50D Preamp module

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJ Kontakt
10+ year member

Jesus Christ - Funky Pup
NY/NJ/PA
For sale here is an Ultra-Rare Sony XDP U50D Preamp module. This baby has got it all if you love Mobile ES. I have two of these, this listing is for one, but another can be had if needed (you will need two for stereo). This is a PERFECT match for your Sony Mobile ES C90 head unit! This has absolutely amazing specifications - look at the THD, it is unheard of!

Asking $75 + shipping. Please email me at djkontakt@aol.com, I dont come here to the forum much!

(COPIED TEXT)

The XDPU50D is a digital pre-amplifier which is compatible with the Sony UNILINK system. This unit can simulate various listening environments according to your taste and the different types of music sources. The unit can simulate several sound fields depicting different concert venues. These simulated sound fields include the "Concert Hall" effect that recreates thh feeling of a large enclosed space and the "Jazz Club" effect with the feeling of being close to the performers and so on. This enables you to experience a reproduced sound of the original sound source. The unit can be controlled by a Sony Master unit which is equipped with the DSP control function.

KEY FEATURES

* Selection can be made from 10 surround modes (Hall, Opera, Church, etc.)

* Optimum "Listening Position" can be selected from 5 different settings

* DSP file function enables the discs to be played in the customized DSP modes

* LSM (Last Sound Memory) function enables programs to be played with the preset surround menu

* The cutoff frequency of the sub-woofer can be adjusted

* 8 fs over sampling

* The SCORE (Subliminal Correlation) digital filter enables the quantization noise caused in the re-quantization process not correlating to the audio signal

* 16 bit D/A converter

* Double PLL (Phase Locked Loop) realizes jitter

* DC/DC converter for a stable power supply

* Compatible with the optical digital system

FREQUENCY RESPONSE

* 16 Hz - 20 kHz (front)

SIGNAL-TO-NOISE-RATIO

* 103 db (front)

HARMONIC DISTORTION

* 0.005% (FRONT)

INPUT/OUTPUT TERMINALS

* UNILINK Input (3)

* Line input (RCA jack) (2)

* Line output (RCA jack) (3)

* Optical digital input (2)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.