Son's vehicle with sound system for sale

My son, Leif Wall was a car audio guy!!!! He passed away in January of this year. I have his 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer with everything in it for sale. I have no knowledge of what it is all worth. Would like it to be sold before winter sets in. It is in my name and the title is clear. You may reach me at 701-866-4401. I have pics. Leif won a lot of trophys with his builds. Miss him. I could hear him a couple miles from our house when he would come home for a visit!! LOUDER THAN LIFE is on his tombstone.

Sorry for you lose! This must be tough for you to do!

But you're not able to just post information about items for sell on here without proper pictures and atleast a starting price of everything or each items. GLWS

Sorry to hear about your son.

I was curious, so I punched his name into youtube. Looks like 4 FI SP4 15's walled on two SAZ4500s. Surely some decent electrical, front stage, etc.

Seemed like a really chill likeable guy.

I am sorry that I did not post the price. I would like $3000 for everything. It is a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. How do I post pictures on here?
i would imagine you could get around 4 -5 k for that viechle if its still got all that gear in it...

and im sorry to hear about your sons passing, but im shure someone will be a lucky person to carry on with his viechle

saw a video of it and it looks like a well built system in that trailblazer

Sorry for you lose! This must be tough for you to do! But you're not able to just post information about items for sell on here without proper pictures and atleast a starting price of everything or each items. GLWS
technically he didnt make a "sales thread", seems like he is asking more of what it may possilbly be worth, seeing he has knowledge of the equipment. also its in the build logs section so again not really a sales thread.

My son, Leif Wall was a car audio guy!!!! He passed away in January of this year. I have his 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer with everything in it for sale. I have no knowledge of what it is all worth. Would like it to be sold before winter sets in. It is in my name and the title is clear. You may reach me at 701-866-4401. I have pics. Leif won a lot of trophys with his builds. Miss him. I could hear him a couple miles from our house when he would come home for a visit!! LOUDER THAN LIFE is on his tombstone.
sorry about your loss man. cant even imagine how hard it must be. if everything is still in it, like said above, id say $4k-$5K as well....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.