sonicelectronix.com

silverlude56
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
i kno this probly isnt the right place for this question...but has anyone ever dealt with them before?? i needed a quick response and threw the question here since im about to order an audiobahn amp and some speaker wire, terminal cup, etc., etc..

anyone kno where to get a good anl style fuse holder for cheap

upping an old post.....for anyone that has ordered from SE before, i just ordered from them, how long do you stay "processing" before they ship

thanks

Err, Coincidence. I just bought a hifonics amp from them but the bastiges made it signature on delivery required, I missed the UPS mamajamma, So its back at the warehouse. I emailed them a week ago asking to reship it w/o sig required and no answer as of yet....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I got all of my Speakers of them; Kicker k5.2components, kicker DS693s, And Kicker K35s and they were shipped and packaged very nicely...if ur from canada dont go thru them tho bc the way they ship u get nailed after border fees.....Thats y i use sounddomain now less fees and they also have 105% price match like Sonic does....

Good place to buy tho.

Jay

upping an old post.....for anyone that has ordered from SE before, i just ordered from them, how long do you stay "processing" before they ship
thanks
I actually got shipment notification before it said shipped in my order status, my order of a *cough*type R*cough* and ported box shipped the day after I placed the order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.