songs that bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
mariah carey's song breakdown that was done with bone thugs and harmony has an extreme amount of low and mid bass:eek: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif :eek: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Originally posted by iwantmorebass Twiztid - The World

this song cracked my rear view mirror with 2 12 inch alpine type r's!!

(The mirror was cracked already it just cracked more)
D*** dude, that would be my Que to turn it down.lol:eek:

I know a lot of people are gonna take this badly..

but LL cool J had this one track called boomin' system...

I don't like LL, not one bit...but that one goes on about car systems and tries hard to try and get your subs to clip big time... I don't know what track cause I got it off napster a long time ago...

so befroe you laugh at my suggestion, why not give it a try first? Hey, who knows? Maybe you'd like it..or maybe you'd add it into your test CD..

Or how about old school? Youngstas- hip hop ride

wow..

after reading this you would know what kind of music people like.......

hummmmmmmmmmm........

songs that bump

PROPS TO THE CAT THAT SAID BACKBONE........

try these three songs......

oh and no comment about the nelly / mariah carey / 36 mafia stuff i just read......

and def. no comment about outkast.... if u got any sense listen to the

atliens cd number 13. E.T. (Extraterrestrial) if that don't beat in ur car then maybe u just need to redo everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously....

other songs try this (i would put it on kazaa but nah, if u want it u gotta special order it, i'll send it to u thru aol im/ yahoo/msn all ya gotta do is ask)...

haa i don't even know why i'm gonna say these songs no one has probably heard of em.. but here goes..

1 - dope boy fresh - TI

2 - stomp that **** - baby d (lil' chopper toy)

3 - I would say pastor troy but i'm not ......... try this instead - Twista korrupt world sorry if u don't like the beat or whatever this is my favorite **** rapper I got to give it up to my hometown chicago!......

enjoy yourself, next time u want rap songs, try something else other than nelly....

and whoever said lil' flip..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono:

TRY AGAIN.......

Originally posted by limitkid7 PROPS TO THE CAT THAT SAID BACKBONE........

enjoy yourself, next time u want rap songs, try something else other than nelly....

and whoever said lil' flip..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono:

I didnt say it but backbone is one ov my favs.

I said lil flip because the topic was songs that bump, not who is your fav rapper. Anyone who knows me knows I dont even listen to rap, I listen to stuff that has talent, which would mean I dont go around bumpin' three 6 either. lil flip blows, but it knocks. If the topic was talented rappers I would have picked three other songs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

YEA I DIDN'T SAY YOU SAID BACKBONE.... I SAID PROPS TO THAT CAT THAT SAID BACKBONE.... IT WAS LIKE THE 3RD OF 4TH THREAD.....

BACKBONE BEATS REALLY REALLY HARD THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT....

AND ALL THE SONGS I LISTED BEAT REALLY HARD, AND THEY ARE GOOD RAPPERS TOO..

GET ON AOLIM OR SOMETHING LET ME SEND U ONE SO YOU CAN HEAR FOR YOURSELF... WHAT'S UR SC NAME

my aol sn is shockerpimp02

I didnt say you said I mentioned backbone, I just wanted to add my input. I think I kinda came off a little on the ass-hole side but I wasnt meaning to...just to clear things up...not trying to start a flame war...

2 pac just came out with his Better Dayz CD anything on that hits f****** hard as long as you have at least 12's 15's or 18's the bass slams on big subs. Real rap is coming back and so is 2pac.

Its Goin Down Tonight-Not sure off the rapper but it was around the time of Death Row

Records i think.

Any song by "Mr. Shadow."

"Colt 45" by Afro Man hits pretty hard too.

I listen to some country too, and it hits pretty hard on my system, it sounds like crap, and it completely inaccurate but it hits hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...